Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mr. Peabody And Sherman

Hey everyone who follows me! This is a review of Mr. Peabody and Sherman! Now I want to make one thing clear, I've never seen the show that this movie is based on! I'm only reviewing it as a film on its own! And as a film this is actually really really good! First off love the humor and jokes! Peabody & Sherman are a great character duo! Miss Grunion she's ok as far as villains go! but my favorite character, that honor goes to Penny Peterson who is very very funny to watch! That and she's voiced by Ariel Winter who voices Sofia in Disney's Sofia The First so that also helps! The story is exactly what you'd expect a boy and his talking dog travel though time and have many strange adventures! Maybe the orginal show is great or it's really bad I have no idea! But the movie is certainly worth a watch!!!!! Credit goes to www.dreamworks.wikia.com for the image!

No comments:

Post a Comment