Saturday, March 29, 2014

Frozen

Hey everyone!!!!! thought I'd do a review of Disney's Frozen!!!! Now I think it's pretty clear that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!! It's an all time favorite along with Hook!!! YES IT'S THAT GOOD!!!!!!! But why do I think it's good? well there's many reasons! First the story which is set in the kingdom of Arendelle follows the lives of two Princesses named Elsa & Anna! Elsa is born with the power over ice and snow! One day when Anna and Elsa are playing Elsa accidentally blasts Anna in the head with her powers and nearly causes her to freeze to death! Fortunately Anna is healed by a family of trolls but years pass and Anna doesn't remember that Elsa has powers! Scared by the possibility of hurting other people with her powers Elsa decides to keep her abilities hidden from Anna and the rest of the kingdom!!!! eventually Anna tries to make up with her sister but Elsa gets scared and runs away into the mountains causing Arendelle to fall into an eternal winter and the rest of film is Anna's journey to find Elsa and get her to reverse her spell! Next thing to bring up are the great characters! First is our main character Anna who I'll admit took me a while to like but as I continued to watch the film she has really grown on me now I think she is very funny! Then there's Kristoff who can be funny and his with his reindeer Sven are hilarious! Then we have Olaf....Do I even need say anything? Olaf is absolutely hysterical and sooo comical to watch and always gets a laugh from me! Now we have Prince Hans! Not going to say too much about him because it will result in spoilers but I wil say he's a great character and can be entertaining to watch! Now we come to my favorite character Elsa who I think was very well written! She may be the best Disney character I ever watched! She's funny, she's designed beautifully, she gets scared and she's very protective especially to her sister! Last thing to talk about are the songs! First there's Frozen Heart which is a great song to open to! It's big and epic! Next is Do You Want To Build A Snowman! This to me is really underrated! Some people like but as much as the one I'll talk about later! This song is beautifully written and acted very well! I look forward to hearing this whenever I watch this film! Up next For The First Time In Forever! This is your typical princess song! But what makes this one really stand out is Kristen Bell as Anna just sounds incredible! This is one of my favorite songs to sing along to with my mom in the car! Because it's a duet song between Anna and Elsa! My mom will always sing Anna's parts and I'll sing Elsa's! That's what makes this a lot of fun! CREDIT -www.disney.wikia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment